I feel...
I feel many things during the day
When I tickle daddy in the morning I
feel silly
Before I eat breakfast, I feel
hungry
When I hear a loud noise, I feel
surprised
When I hear music I feel happy
When someone takes away my bucket, I
feel mad
If a dog comes running after me, I
feel scared
When I help put my toys away, I feel
big
When my mummy is on the phone I
feel, lonely
When grandma visits, I feel special
When I hide behind the couch I feel
sneaky
When I hit my sister, I feel sorry
After my bath, I feel clean
Before I go to bed, I feel like a
hug
At the end of the day I feel sleepy.
This a tale for you work the feelings with the children. The children can imitate the feelings while you are talling a story.
In the next link, you can find the truth tale:
http://books.google.es/books?id=NztjYr7yV2EC&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
In the next link, you can find the truth tale:
http://books.google.es/books?id=NztjYr7yV2EC&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario