Daddy finger, daddy finger, where
are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
It's a song about the family. It's very funny if you put in your finger the person of the family daddy, mummy, sister, brother, baby) like a on the video because for the children is very droll.
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
It's a song about the family. It's very funny if you put in your finger the person of the family daddy, mummy, sister, brother, baby) like a on the video because for the children is very droll.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario